- He was very professional and thorough. He was very easy to talk to and explained every detail or aspect of what was involved in the job. He also gave me several recommendations besides what I wanted him to do which was completely replace my garage door and hardware with an upgraded model. He was on time and didn't try and charge me for unnecessary repairs or material. I liked his work so much I already told him to give me a quote for another job in my home. Thank you very much for being very professional Mr. Lee.I would recommend this company to others.
Brian K. on 10/5/2013
- I had the pleasure of working with Lee Giffin on the installation of a storm door and man door. I can recommend him highly and without reservation. Throughout the course of the work, Mr. Giffin was a consummate professional. He was accurate in the initial assessment of the cost of the project. My job was done with care and precision. In addition, he is extremely clean and tidy in the workplace. I have no hesitation in recommending Lee's Handyman & Home Improvement Service.Satisfied Customer on 12/4/2012
- Lee installed vinyle plank flooring in 2 bedrooms and hallway. I am very happy with his work. He very meticulous and makes sure its does right and you are happy. Lee is trust worthy and you will be very pleased with the finished product. This is the second time I have hired Lee for work - and I am sure I will again.Denise J. on 5/8/2015
- I had Lee install 4 faucets, a garbage disposal and a ceiling fan. All were installed with quality details. He was on time, courteous and made sure that everything was cleaned up before leaving.Crystal S. on 5/6/2014
- I had several small plumbing problems that Lee fixed for me. His prices are very reasonable and it is nice to have a "handyman" available for small projects.Lesley M. on 4/22/2014
- Lee replaced the drywall on the lower half of two walls in a finished basement room. He also installed new baseboard trim throughout the room and replaced two ceiling lights. It turned out to be a challenging job, since the walls weren't square and there were furring strips instead of studs on all but one wall. Lee persevered and got the job done! The end result looks beautiful! After I painted the walls, it's impossible to tell where the drywall was replaced. I'm very impressed with Lee's work and integrity. I would definitely recommend him to others.Laura B on 11/12/2013
- I have used Lee for several projects and I have always been very happy with his work. He is very professional, completes the work in a timely manner and follows through on the details of the project. I will continue to use Lee in the future.Terry M. on 10/15/2013